Hôtel-Dieu de Lévis
Fifth Annual Meeting, Québec City, Oct. 17, 18 & 19
Uniquely Canadian: A National Perspective
Our poster announcement is available for download– CC UHMS 2014 Poster
et l’affiche en français– CC UHMS 2014 Affiche
And here is updated program for download CC UHMS 2014 Program
et en français CC UHMS 2014 Programme
Our speaker list includes:
- Dr Michael Lang: Marine Life Hazards
- Dr Ron Linden: New Technology in Wound Care
- François Burman PhD: Hyperbaric Safety
- Dr Ken LeDez: Hyperbaric Research
- Dr Neal Pollock: Safety Aspects of Breath-hold Diving
with keynote speakers:
- Dr Ingrid Eftedal : Diving physiology and acclimation to decompression stress
- Paul Heinert: Rebreather usage and safety
- Dr Leslie Goldenberg: Usual and difficult wounds
There will be an opportunity for posters and poster presentations. And we will hold a CHT/CHRN exam in conjunction with the meeting – contact NBDHMT for registration.
CME, CNE, and CHT credits will be available for participation in the course. For details see our program page.
Logistics & Program of our symposium
CME, CNE, and CHT credits will be available for participation in the course. Details TBA.
Come Visit Us and Québec City Too!
And thanks to our 2014 Sponsors